SMART & Savvy Security - Year End Business Planning- Accounting, Tax & Security
Topic: Year End Business Planning - Accounting, Tax & Security
Speaker: Bruce Downie, The Robert Halliday Co., CPAs
Your forte may not be accounting or financial management, but if you want your company to thrive, you should monitor and review key business numbers. Cut through the jargon for a understandable, no-nonsense approach to what’s appropriate for your business as you wrap up the year.
In this presentation the highlights are:
- Prepare a financial projection to be used for year-end planning
- Do you know what your break-even point is?
- Update on tax legislation passed as of today
- Brief comments on proposed tax legislation and how it might affect you
- Should I be an LLC, Partnership or Corporation?
- What procedures, rules do you have in place to prevent theft by an employee?
- Two simple steps to protect your bank account
This program includes a breakfast buffet
About the Speaker:
Bruce Downie, CPA and Partner of The Robert Halliday Co.
Bruce Downie obtained professional experience in a variety of senior financial management positions in both public and privately held companies. Currently, Bruce is a partner with The Robert Halliday Co., Ltd., a certified public accounting firm that has served Solon and the Chagrin Valley for over 25 years.
His additional industry experience includes public accounting, financial services, and utilities. Bruce is a graduate of Marietta College earning a Bachelor of Arts in Accounting. Bruce is a licensed CPA in Ohio as well as a member of both the Ohio Society of CPA’s and the American Institute of CPA’s.