Mazanec, Raskin & Ryder Co., LPA
Mazanec, Raskin & Ryder, an A.V. rated Insurance Defense Law firm with offices in Cleveland, and Columbus, Ohio and Lexington, Kentucky, is seeking a full time Docket Clerk for the Cleveland office.
Ideal candidate will:
Provide support to the firm's litigation practices. Enter new file data into the firm's file management system and manage open and closed file rooms.
- Enter court dates into docket system
- Open new client files including the initial data entry into firm's file management and billing system
- Manage closed file inventory; record and file closed files, pack inventory, enter inventory into database, coordinate pick up/drop off of inventory.
- Manage open file inventory; organize file room, review files for offsite storage, review and pack large closed files.
- Other duties as assigned as needed
High school degree required with prior meaningful work experience in a professional office environment
Knowledge of Word, Excel and Database systems. Data entry experience a must. Experience with file management and billing software systems a plus
Must be detail oriented, excellent interpersonal communication, independent thinker and have strong organizational skills
Challenging and fast-paced, the position offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates should send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
THIS IS A FULL TIME POSITION